Advance Natural Ovulation Study
Ovulation study also known as “follicular monitoring” is a Visual assessment (sonography) of the females monthly cycle of egg (oocyte) development in the ovaries.
Who needs this?
- Couples tried naturally & yet to get pregnant
- With several ovulation studies conducted for precise ovulation tracking.
- At Akruti the Fertility Ultrasound (Sonography) study is done in colour Doppler which helps in an accurate study of the growth & maturity of the eggs inside female body.
When to Visit?
- Wife needs to visit the IVF centre at Day 2 of the mensuration cycle.
- Akruti perform Follicular Scans of the Wife at 3 Day Intervals to time the Ovulation accurately (Time when an egg is released from the ovary).