Laser Assisted Hatching
A technique in which the outer cover (zona pellucida ) of the embryos are removed fully or partially thus making it easy for the embryo to implant & achieve better pregnancy rate
For Embryo with implantation failure, A high-end laser is used to help the embryos hatch & it results in better implantation.
Who needs Laser Assisted Hatching?
1) Women having embryoes / Blastocysts with thick Zona-Pellucida
2) Embryoes unable to hatch by themself
3) Embryoes with fragmentation thus frangment removal required to improve implantation
4) Patients with one or more failed IVF cycles
5) Women age above 35 years to improve chances of live healthy birth