IVF ( In Vitro Fertilization)
In IVF the wife’s eggs (oocyte) & husbands sperms (semen) are placed in a special dish inside the laboratory incubator to fertilize & form an embryo.
(An incubator mimics the female uterus conditions like temperature, humidity & other essential gasses & supports the growth & fertilization)
Who needs this?
- Wife’s Fallopian tubes are absent or blocked.
- Wife diagnosed with moderate to severe endometriosis.
- Male sperm health test is sub-fertile (mildly to moderate sperm problems)
- Couples whose IUI was not successful.
- If age more than 33 years with unsuccessful ovulation study.
India’s fastest adopters of proven Cutting edge technologies like Time Lapse, Laser assisted hatching, MACS & many more.
State of the art Advance laboratory (Class II) clean room with 7 layer air filtration system (with HEPA) & Pressurized Air Lock system.
Standalone Biosafety cabinet with in build double HEPA filter system for enhanced safety & zero contamination of sperm sample processing
Advance laminar air flow (with multiple workstations & giant inbuilt screen) with built-in incubator for faster & accurate processing of human gametes.
- 27 years of Fertility experience with unmatchable patient care & management.
When to Visit?
- Wife needs to visit the IVF centre at Day 2 of the mensuration cycle.
- First visit will be for counselling & diagnosis & previous fertility history (sonography & blood test).
- A sonographic evaluation is needed to check Egg quality & any other minor anatomical defects.
- Counselling of husband for the sperm health test is done.
- A detail Counselling of the couple is done to explain the detail issue to couple.
- Post all reports patient might be advised diagnostic procedure (Hysteroscopy or laparoscopy) for further course of action.
- Post diagnostic procedure & detail diagnosis pre-IVF treatment plan is charted out for couple.
- Regular follow ups to ascertain complete readiness to undergo IVF.
- Pre-Treatment duration can vary depending on patient health conditions to maximise chances of pregnancy in first IVF cycle.
- With completed pre-treatment IVF the IVF treatment cycle is started from Day 2 of menstrual cycle or day 18 to 20 of menstrual cycle.