Advance Natural Ovulation Study
Ovulation study also known as “follicular monitoring” is a Visual assessment (sonography) of the females monthly cycle of egg (oocyte) development in the ovaries.
Who needs this?
- Newly (Just) Married Couples
- Couples planning a baby (Start a family)
- Couples tried naturally & yet to get pregnant
Akruti also performs Advance Natural Ovulation Study cycle (Plan your Baby) for couples with no infertility history.
- With more than 40,000 ovulation studies conducted & proprietary clinical algorithms & protocols designed for precise ovulation tracking, the IVF specialist uses this legacy data to monitor every ovulation study.
- At Akruti the Fertility Ultrasound (Sonography) study is done in colour Doppler which helps in an accurate study of the growth & maturity of the eggs inside female body.
- Due to our 27 years of expert experience in advance natural ovulation study we have given the maximum natural pregnancies.
When to Visit?
- Wife needs to visit the IVF centre at Day 2 of the mensuration cycle.
- Akruti perform Follicular Scans of the Wife at 3 Day Intervals to time the Ovulation accurately (Time when an egg is released from the ovary).
Q1) When is the best time to have intercourse in order to get pregnant?
Ans- Naturally, pregnancy only occurs if intercourse occurs within the 6 days prior to and including ovulation. Intercourse after the day of ovulation does not result in pregnancy.
The probability of conception ranged from 6% when intercourse occurred five days before ovulation.
This is the data that suggests the best timing of intercourse in order to conceive is day 10, 12, 14 and 16 of a 28-day cycle. However, every woman’s cycle length and days of conceiving are different, owing to which, you need assistance in your cycle to determine your most fertile days. You need an ovulation test, 3-4 Sonographies from an experienced Fertility Specialist and guidance for best practices to improve chances of pregnancy every month.
At Akruti Fertility Centre, we give a complete package for Natural Ovulation Study treatment and provide you the appropriate medication (gels and pills ) to take while trying to conceive naturally.
This increases the chance of getting pregnant to 10-12% per cycle.
Q2) How many times can I try Natural Ovulation Study?
Ans- It is scientifically and medically well known that in human beings natural fertilization has very low success rates (10-12%) even after medical assistance.
Owing to this, maximum of 4 Ovulation Studies are offered to couples with no infertility diagnosis (unexplained infertility).
For known infertility diagnosis, IUI or IVF/ICSI increases pregnancy rates to from 33% to 48% per month saving patient’s precious time .